Saturday, June 12, 2010

And Just Like That

     Another week gone by. This one was crazy busy and saw me go out almost every night of the week, which most of you know that I do NOT normally do. However, Florence makes me feel free and I'm not worried about being home at a certain time or worried about work the next day. I am here for my summer, my last college summer. And I am going to enjoy it to the best of my ability! And oooh we are. Yaires, Ali and I have been basically inseparable since last Thursday and I love it. We all get along so so well and it's not like it's just us three. Well during the day it is but at night we go somewhere together, meet with some people we know and proceed to make about 20 more new friends. It's amazing. Last night I went on my first ever Pub Crawl, organized by some of our awesome British friends. Quite the experience if I may say so myself.
     But I digress. If you're also looking at my Facebook pictures, you will see a lot of pictures from our evening adventures. But I swear I'm also going to class haha. And learning so much, so fast. We learned the past tense this past week and now I know more italian than my dad. Well grammatically speaking. Which is huge and fun =). OH and good news for me. I got my computer fixed and for super cheap (well sort of). I get to pick it up on Monday and then I will be able to resume daily posts of these. It's a very exciting thing.
     Oh and World Cup has begun. It's going to get a little crazy. Italy is defending and tonight USA plays England...which should be fun. More on that later =). Off for now. More later. Later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment